The Assistant Manager will assist the Senior IT Manager in the planning, implementation and management of various Digital and Platform Services for the Museum. The Assistant Manager shall work with multiple stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery and operationality of the various digital and platform services projects.
- Assist the Senior IT Manager to work with various stakeholders to identify digital technology and platform services strategies that will support the different functional areas within the Museum.
- Support the Museum and the IT department and division in scanning the market for innovative IT solutions and identify relevant solutions that will be able to support business objectives.
- Identify business requirements, lead the project planning, develop business case, manage project delivery, conduct user acceptance tests and monitor post-implementation benefits in close consultation with various stakeholders.
- Create and maintain process, technical, project or other related documentation, as may be required, to support development, project management and training.
- Manage day-to-day operational support and related vendors for the digital and platform services.
- Engage potential solution vendors to test products, develop tender specifications, obtain budgetary estimates and to manage the selection of competitive solutions.
- Conduct in-house briefings and trainings as required.
- Strong people skills to work with multiple stakeholders of the Museum to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Sound understanding and hands-on experience in all phases of a project lifecycle.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, or relevant working experience in business analyst or IT/digital project management.
- PMP/CITPM or relevant technical skills/certification, or relevant working experience in digital implementation will be an advantage.
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.