- Contribute to the development of digital technology projects and programming in support of institutional policies and goals.
- Curate exhibitions and artwork commissions, develop collaborative and cross-disciplinary projects.
- Work closely with museum colleagues and external/technology partners to realise projects, including conceptualisation, development, negotiations and coordination.
- Develop content for collaterals such as website and publicity materials.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in contemporary art, visual cultures, creative technologies or related fields.
- About five years’ of relevant experience in developing and delivering digital and media projects.
- Experience with systems prototyping, compatibility, interoperability and integration issues.
- Familiarity with user interface design.
- Keen interest in and familiarity with artistic practices in digital technologies and media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English. Additional language abilities would be ideal.
- Good project management and organisational skills.
- Attentive to details and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.