The SAM Marketing and Communications team is responsible for publicising and promoting our museum’s exhibitions and programmes to increase SAM’s visibility with local and international audiences. We do this through integrated and segmented marketing that works across multiple channels such as local and international media outlets, advertising, social media, email newsletters, websites, and more.
We are on the lookout for a capable Executive who will support the team in the following areas:
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the team’s PR efforts, such as assisting with media hosting and events, media listings, managing archival and event photography matters
- Support the team’s marketing efforts, such as updating the SAM / Singapore Biennale website, updating the SAM database, assisting with marketing collateral production, sourcing quotes for production or services required, liaising with vendors/ companies, courier services, liaising with media houses for advertising
- Assist with event management, such as assisting with RSVPs, production and letter-shopping of invitation cards, obtaining quotes for and managing third party vendors/services
- Managing or assisting with ad-hoc projects and campaigns
- Provide administrative support: processing invoices, assisting with and tracking procurement matters for the department, managing SAM CD registry.
- A Level and above
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Must be systematic, meticulous and organised.
- Must be able to learn fast, take initiative and work independently.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.