PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To provide support at the Museum’s front of house operations, and ensure good customer service and museum experience, as well as handle on the ground enquiries and requests.
- Man the visitor services counter at the Museum or at external exhibition sites
- Handle enquires and requests from the public, including visitors, guests and customers
- Manage and execute sale of admission tickets, event tickets and merchandise
- Ensure good customer service and museum experience
- Provide overall assistance to visitors to enhance their experience at the museum or at external exhibition sites
- Answer and direct telephone calls received from the main telephone line of the museum
- Collate feedback from the public
- Collect information on visitorship and sales revenue
- Check and replenish marketing collaterals and reading materials
- Assist the Assistant/Manager to supervise, train and roster a pool of gallery staff
- Assist the Assistant/Manager with daily artwork checks
- Drop in at external exhibition sites to check on artworks and gallery staff
- Minimum Diploma holder with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in customer service
- Must be able to work on rotational schedule, including working on late evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to handle cash
- Good command of written and spoken English. Command of a second language is an advantage.
- Capable of supervising a team of part-timers
- Staff may be deployed to external locations to manage the Museum’s community exhibitions
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.