The Singapore Art Museum is looking for Executives to support its front of house operations by delivering quality customer service, ensuring pleasant visitor experiences, handling enquiries, and supervising a team of Visitor Services Officers.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare exhibition spaces for operations.
- Handle enquiries and requests from the public, including visitors and guests.
- Ensure good customer service and visitor experiences at exhibition sites.
- Uphold admission guidelines and encourage positive visitor etiquette.
- Handle on-site incidents, if any.
- Collate feedback from visitors.
- Collect information on visitorship.
- Check and replenish marketing collaterals.
- Staff Information Counter at exhibition sites, when required.
- Assist the Assistant/Manager to deploy and supervise a pool of Visitor Services Officers.
- Assist the Assistant/Manager with daily artwork checks.
- Promote active communication and information sharing to facilitate operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- General Front Of House support.
- Ensure everything is in good order at exhibition spaces at the end of each day of operation.
- Contract period: 1 November 2019 to 31 March 2020
- 5-day work week
- Able to work on a rotational schedule; including late evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
- Required to travel to exhibition spaces sited across Singapore.
- Minimum Diploma holder; preferably with at least 2 years of working experience in customer service.
- Able to handle cash.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Command of a second language is an advantage.
- Capable of supervising a team of part-timers
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.