As a valued HR Business Partner in the organisation, the incumbent will manage HR functions with a focus on Compensation & Benefits and Organisation Development.
The incumbent will manage the Compensation & Benefit and Organisation Development functions in developing and leading our performance management, benefits and payroll, training calendar, employee surveys and mentoring and coaching initiatives.
He/She will also serve as the HR Business Partner, working hand-in-hand with business leaders in areas like associate relations, organisational design, performance management, talent acquisition and development. As a key contributor, he/she will be responsible for executing our people initiatives, providing leadership and driving functional excellence and process improvement.
- Develop and lead our HR programmes, including but not limited to:
- Compensation and benefits
- Performance management
- Learning and development
- Talent/Career development and management
- Competency development
- Talent management and succession planning
- Employee services and counselling, culture and attitude development
- Provide a broad range of consultative services and work closely with the business leaders in the capacity as an HR Business Partner regarding people-related matters
- Be a trusted adviser to business leaders and senior management and play a key role in enhancing their leadership and management effectiveness
- Pro-actively identifying people issues and trends within the business and partner closely with key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions to challenges
- Support the business leaders in talent acquisition, employee performance appraisals, learning and development and other people-related topics as an adviser and coach
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in the field of HR, Compensation & Benefits and Organisation Development
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player with good written and verbal skills
- Able to influence at multiple levels within the organisation
- Possesses project management, communication and analytical skills
- Dynamic, highly motivated and self-aware individual
- Positive, resourceful and driven to succeed
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.