ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative and project management support to the Biennale Office. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Programme coordination, working in close collaboration with curators and other SAM departments.
- Support marketing and audience development activities.
- Manage the Singapore Biennale website and online archive, including:
- Planning and implementation of website and online archive; Procurement of requisite technology required to support needs of Singapore Biennale online.
- Content Management.
- Site Maintenance.
- Minimum 5–8 years of experience in the museum, arts and culture sector or equivalent.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Cultural Studies, Art Administration, or a related field.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience managing website or digital projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including written communication skills.
- Motivated and team-oriented.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Attentive to details and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in organising programme for a wide range of audience.
- Ability to write interesting and engaging copy for website and email marketing.
- Some curatorial experience.
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.