Singapore Art Museum is looking for an Integrated Marketing and Communications practitioner to join our Marketing and Communications team. You will be expected to broaden the museum’s audience base, increase the visibility and appeal of SAM (and its related programming) through integrated and segmented marketing outreach, digital campaigns, communication programmes and publicity efforts.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, results-oriented, organised, able to write well, plan budgets and timelines, and lead a team on multiple marketing and communications functions. You’ll have a keen interest in SAM and the visual arts sector, as well as a desire to contribute to this growing industry.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Integrated Marketing and Communications:
Plan and execute integrated marketing communications strategies and plans to maximise the marketing and promotional mileage for the museum, its exhibitions and programmes. These include media relations, brand development, advertising, marketing, and joint promotions on online and offline platforms, tailored to effectively reach and engage with different audiences through various channels within budget.
2. Audience Development:
Plan and implement communication and marketing strategies to broaden the audience base and attract more visitors. These include but are not limited to: marketing partnerships, influencer networks, audience and behavioural surveys, stakeholder engagement efforts and merchandise development.
Oversee and manage the Marcomms Assistant Managers and Executive, in their efforts to plan and implement marketing, PR, digital outreach, and event management for the Singapore Art Museum.
- University degree with at least 10-12 years of experience in Integrated Marketing and Communications.
- A skilled multi-tasker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in lifestyle sectors would be advantageous.
- Able to work beyond office hours, including weekends and public holidays, whenever necessary.
- Having a passion for art, in particular, contemporary art is a bonus.
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.