Whether you would like to work at SAM or join us as a volunteer, there are different ways you can get involved in our mission to promote the appreciation and education of contemporary art to everyone.
It is an exciting time to join SAM!
SAM is the first fully dedicated visual arts museum in Singapore and has one of the world’s most important collections of contemporary art by artists from Singapore, Southeast Asia and Asia. In 2019, our two museum sites closed for a building redevelopment. As our museum readies itself for its new look, there will be a series of interesting projects that you could play a part in.
- Senior Curator
- Manager, Production Management
- Assistant Manager, Programmes
- Manager/ Assistant Manager, Content Publishing
- Head, Human Resource
- Assistant Manager/Manager, Production Management (Singapore Biennale – 1.5 Year Contract)
- Manager/Senior Manager, Biennale Office
- Senior Manager, Biennale Marketing (1.5 Years Contract)
- Manager, Estates & Security (1-Year Contract)
- Assistant Manager, IT (Digital & Platform Services)
Call for Participation
Applicants should send in a CV together with a self-introductory video (max. 3 mins) of why they want to be part of SAM to [email protected]
- Have a positive attitude
- Keen interest in the Arts and Culture industry
- Can commit for a period of 2 to 6 months
- Able to commence internship from May to June 2021 or August to September 2021
- Must be a full-time matriculated student with a local or foreign educational institution
- Must be at least 18 years and above
Interested in exploring other internship opportunities within the Visual Arts Cluster (Singapore Art Museum, National Gallery Singapore, Singapore Tyler Print Institute)? Please click here for more details.
Should the vacancies be filled in SAM, your profile might be forwarded to the Visual Arts Cluster for consideration. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.