Whether you would like to work at SAM or join us as a volunteer, there are different ways you can get involved in our mission to promote the appreciation and education of contemporary art to everyone.
It is an exciting time to join SAM!
As our museum readies itself for its new look, there will be a series of interesting projects that you could play a part in. For immediate consideration of any open staff positions, please email us at [email protected] with your latest resume and cover letter.
• Executive, Human Resource and Admin Find out more >
• Manager, Programmes (Education) – Maternity Cover Position Find out more >
• Executive/Senior Executive, Education and Programmes Find out more >
• Assistant Manager, Publications, Library, and Archive Find out more >
• Assistant Manager, Public and Media Relations Find out more >
attend insightful training courses conducted by SAM curators
learn everything about the Museum, including its rich history and future plans
meet and befriend like-minded people with a common interest in art
develop new skills and grow your confidence