The Assistant Manager will assist the IT HOD in the planning, implementation, and management of various digital and innovation projects for the museum. The Assistant Manager shall work with multiple stakeholders to ensure successful delivery and operationality of the various Digital, Platform Services and Innovation projects.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the IT HOD to work with various stakeholders to identify digital technology and platform services strategies that will support the different functional areas within the Museum.
- Support the Museum, IT department, and divisions in scanning the market for innovative technology, IT solutions and identify relevant solutions that will be able to support business objectives.
- Identify business requirements, lead the project planning, develop a business case, manage project delivery, conduct user acceptance testing and monitor post-implementation benefits in close consultation with various stakeholders.
- Create and maintain documents related but not limited to processes, technical and projects, when required, to support development, project management and training.
- Manage day-to-day operational support and the related vendors for the digital and platform services.
- Engage potential solution vendors to test products, develop tender specifications, obtain budgetary estimates and to manage the process in the selection of competitive solutions.
- Conduct in-house briefing and training as required.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience in business analyst or IT/digital project management
- PMP/CITPM or relevant technical skills/certification, or relevant working experience in digital implementation will be an advantage
- Strong people skills to work with multiple stakeholders of the museum to ensure smooth project delivery
- Sound understanding and hands-on experience in all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Effective written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.