This role oversees the overall Human Resource functions and lead the HR team in performing the full spectrum of HR in Singapore Art Museum (SAM).
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a valued HR Lead Business Partner, you are responsible for the development and implementation of key Human Resource Strategies in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits and Organisation Development, which include, but not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with and providing advice to senior management relating to HR matters, lead and guide the team in HR operations and drive changes and initiatives.
- Implement/further develop HR policies and handbook, streamline the current processes and procedures, and work with internal stakeholders closely on matters such as manpower planning, employee retention, recruitment, HR systems, employee contracts, forecasting and budgeting.
- Responsible in managing the day-to-day HR activities which include, but not limited to talent acquisition, payroll, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations etc.
- Manage a dedicated team of 6 HR professionals with multi-disciplinary expertise (2 direct reports and 4 matrix reports).
- Manage staff wellness and performance reviews, salary reviews, motivate staff, maintain staff records.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify staffing needs and create job descriptions, plan and execute strategic HR initiatives, work with functional heads to drive staff alignment to business objectives.
- Oversee staff training and career progression, responsible for talent development, succession and progression planning to ensure a ready pipeline of talents and skilled workforce.
- Analyse workforce data, prepare workforce reports, evaluate risks associated with HR interventions and take appropriate actions to control the risks.
- Work closely with SAM Board on strategic HR matters.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the HR field and at least 5 years in a HR leadership position in a medium to large-sized organisation is required for this role
- Able to manage complexity and ambiguity and have led diverse teams and managed multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of employment laws, regulations, market practices and general business environment.
- Have strong organisational, stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Analytical mindset with very high attention to detail.
- Have good inter-personal skills and people-management skills.
- Professional working knowledge of HRIS and successful change management experience.
- Is fairly knowledgeable of the art sector in Singapore or has an interest in the arts.
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.