ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strategic Roadmap for SB22 Marcomms (20%)
- Assist D/MPP in planning an integrated marketing communications plan to maximise the marketing and promotional mileage for SB2022.
- Oversee the budget and all budget reporting functions for MCC, ensuring the judicious utilisation of funds towards meeting KPIs.
- Foster strategic collaborations and alliances with internal stakeholders and key partners.
Integrated Marketing & Communications (80%)
- Appoint and manage an integrated communications vendor for the following work streams:
- Communications & Public Relations
- Website Development
- Digital & Social Media
- Media Buys and Performance Marketing
- Events Management
Drive each of the workstreams to maximise the marketing and promotional mileage for SB2022.
Closer to SB2022, tap on the wider Marketing Communications and Creatives team to drive selected workstreams.
Set-up collaboration mechanisms and production pipelines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of previous experience in an arts marketing or integrated marcomms related position required.
- Familiarity with Lifestyle, Entertainment, Attractions verticals.
- Multi-platform content development and web-based project experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with Marketing or Digital Media Communications focus.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage, operate in complex environments and lead small cross functional teams.
- Excellent organizational, communication management skills.
- A strong and committed team player who can work in a fast-paced environment, deliver within tight timelines and results oriented.
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.