ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strategic Roadmap for SB22 Marcomms (20%)
- Assist D/MPP in planning an integrated marketing communications plan to maximise the marketing and promotional mileage for SB2022.
- Oversee the budget and all budget reporting functions for MCC, ensuring the judicious utilisation of funds towards meeting KPIs.
- Foster strategic collaborations and alliances with internal stakeholders and key partners.
Integrated Marketing & Communications (80%)
- Appoint and manage an integrated communications vendor for the following work streams:
- Communications & Public Relations
- Website Development
- Digital & Social Media
- Media Buys and Performance Marketing
- Events Management
- Drive each of the workstreams to maximise the marketing and promotional mileage for SB2022.
- Closer to SB2022, tap on the wider Marketing Communications and Creatives team to drive selected workstreams.
- Set-up collaboration mechanisms and production pipelines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of previous experience in an arts marketing or integrated marcomms related position required.
- Familiarity with Lifestyle, Entertainment, Attractions verticals.
- Multi-platform content development and web-based project experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with Marketing or Digital Media Communications focus.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage, operate in complex environments and lead small cross functional teams.
- Excellent organizational, communication management skills.
- A strong and committed team player who can work in a fast-paced environment, deliver within tight timelines and results oriented.
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.