SAM at Tanjong Pagar Distripark is open daily, including public holidays
10:00 - 19:00
To celebrate the opening of SAM's new space at Tanjong Pagar Distripark, admission is free for all from 14 January to 14 February 2022.
Normal admission fees apply from 15 February 2022 onwards, as follows:
Senior aged 60 and above*
Child aged 6 and below
Person with disabilities (PWD) and their caregiver
^from qualifying institutions only
*with valid verification
Hop onto any of the buses: 10, 30, 57, 80, 97, 97e, 100, 131, 145 and alight at bus stop no. 14061 (Opp Former Railway Station) along Keppel Road.
Walk straight for 200m along Tanjong Pagar Distripark Block 37 on your left and turn left at the side entrance to Block 39.
Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station (EW15)
1. Take Exit E and head towards bus stop no. 03217 (Opposite AXA Tower), located along Shenton Way
2. Hop onto any of the buses: 10, 97, 100 and alight at bus stop no. 14061 (Opp Former Railway Stn) along Keppel Road
3. Walk straight for 200m along Tanjong Pagar Distripark Block 37 on your left and turn left at the side entrance to Block 39
Alight at HarbourFront Station (NE1)
1. Head towards Exit A bus stop no. 14129 (HarbourFront Station Exit A), located along Telok Blangah Road
2. Hop onto any of the buses: 10, 57, 80, 97, 131 and alight at bus stop no. 14069 (Former Railway Station) along Keppel Road
3. Cross to the opposite side and walk straight for 200m along Tanjong Pagar Distripark Block 37 on your left and turn left at the side entrance to Block 39
The nearest parking facility is at: 39 Tanjong Pagar Distripark. Parking fee applies
Monday to Fridays
07:00am to 04:59pm
$1.50 per hour or part thereof
| 05:00pm to 06:59pm || $2.20 per entry |
|Saturdays|| 07:00am to 12:59pm ||$1.50 per hour or part thereof|
| 01:00pm to 06:59am ||$2.20 per entry|
| Sundays and Public Holidays || 07:00am to 06:59am || $2.20 per entry |
| Grace Period || 10 minutes |
Parking facility management: Mapletree
The safety of our visitors remains our top priority. Vaccination-differentiated safe management measures have been implemented to ensure that you will have a safe and enjoyable experience at our new space.
1. Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures
In line with the latest government guidelines, we will be welcoming only fully vaccinated visitors into SAM, according to the current permitted group size.
From 1 January 2022, there will no longer be a concession for unvaccinated individuals to perform PET, to enter museums. Only fully vaccinated, recovered, or medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 years and below, will be allowed to enter museums.
Please present your TraceTogether app or token, or any of the following documents for entry:
• Vaccination status and test results on the HealthHub App.
• Physical vaccination certificates/reports/cards under the National Vaccination Programme.
For more information, please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19-phase-advisory.
2.TraceTogether Only Entry
All visitors entering SAM will be required to wear masks at all times and check-in using TraceTogether-only SafeEntry.
This is performed using a TraceTogether App or Token by:
i. using one’s TT App to scan the venue’s QR code;
ii. displaying one’s TT Token so that a SAM staff can scan the TT Token’s QR code;
iii. tapping one’s TT App or TT Token at a SafeEntry Gateway device.
The use of TraceTogether-only SafeEntry is mandatory from 17 May 2021.
3.A Safe Experience at SAM
We will be:
• Spacing out visitors/ participants wherever possible by using floor markers or barricades to guide visitors to maintain a distance of 1 metre from one another.
• Encouraging visitors to purchase their tickets online and/or use of on-site QR code to purchase tickets via personal mobile phones
• Encouraging visitors to access exhibition room sheets via on-site QR code
• Deploying safe distancing Front of House staff during weekends/peak periods or when necessary
• All Front of House, security, cleaning and museum staff will be required to wear masks and conduct regular ART testing
Singapore Art Museum is committed to making its facilities accessible to all visitors
- Wheelchair and baby push-prams are available at the front-side of the building.
- Wheelchairs are available for loan from the Ticketing Counter
- All exhibitions spaces are wheelchair-accessible